Stardate 11:15 Saturday
Woke up about 8:30am. There is really not news to report from the westside of Houston. It was about the same as a good thunderstorm. Some tree limbs down. My parents lost power. There is still no gas and no stores open at this point. It is still a bit windy but is dying down. I lost cable so will have to post pictures later. I am on the wireless internet so the celluar network is still working.
Restarting the city will be a massive effort and getting the people back will be another huge issue. Bill White said it best last night "In a free society you really can't control people" It is good that everyone will hopefully pull together and keep calm.
Woke up about 8:30am. There is really not news to report from the westside of Houston. It was about the same as a good thunderstorm. Some tree limbs down. My parents lost power. There is still no gas and no stores open at this point. It is still a bit windy but is dying down. I lost cable so will have to post pictures later. I am on the wireless internet so the celluar network is still working.
Restarting the city will be a massive effort and getting the people back will be another huge issue. Bill White said it best last night "In a free society you really can't control people" It is good that everyone will hopefully pull together and keep calm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home