
6:37 Houston time. I was expecting a bit more chaos at this point. The streets are still dry by my house. There are pine needles down and some limbs, but we get that with the first winter storm. As for predictions since the NWS can't seem to make one. I am saying Rita comes in East of Galveston and then goes between Galveston and Houston. There is a front moving down the east coast a it will squeeze the storm to the west with the high building over Nova Scocia. Rita has flattened out and lost the well defined eye so some high level wind shearing is taking place
Loaded some more batteries in the flashlights, moved the 4 wheeler trailer onto hard ground.
Trying to decide on breaking out the coleman lantern. May fire up the gas lamp on the back porch if the lights go out.
I am going over to my friends to have caso

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home