Friday, September 23, 2005


It's about time to get this over with. Lot's of prep. I went over to dad's and put plywood up on his windows. That was after I got some gas this morning for Hector's car at Sams. There was one little incident there. Some person tried to cut in line. I back up and asked the person to go around and get in line. Some guy came up and yelling at the cutter. I asked that person to go back to his truck and chill out.

Hector wanted to head out and be with his wife. He was pretty sad about leaving his cat, but the cat should have stuck around if he wanted a ride home.

I went for a short bike ride this morning and stopped by some friends. It was windy on the ride home but nice since there were no cars to deal with. A couple of stations had gas and had short lines.

Out on the west side around beltway 8 and I-10 the first bit of rain came through about 3:30. Then it stopped and became sunny. Looks like the bands are starting to come on shore.
So it should become a bit more intersting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home