Buoy 42001 it is now on the back side of the storm since the wind has shifted. It is/was pretty much right in the path of the storm. The waves got up to 38 feet on it today. Should be some good surf tomorrow at Corpus.
I think I had one too many Dryers real fruit bars. I really like them, but don't want to see them all mushed out when the power goes out.
Have a good evening.
I think I had one too many Dryers real fruit bars. I really like them, but don't want to see them all mushed out when the power goes out.
Have a good evening.

1 Comments:
The Technorati Candidate
In the 2000 presidential election, Al Gore found out that it was possible to win the popular vote, and still lose the electoral vote.
My affiliate site: email contact
Post a Comment
<< Home